To compliment our hardware maintenance plans, Servnet now offers Parkview, a remote Proactive Fault Detection service.
Your infrastructure is remotely monitored 24/7 for proactively detecting hardware faults which significantly improves speed and accuracy of problem resolution providing you with a greater quality experience and faster service responses.
Benefits of ParkView:
- Proactive Fault Detection - Parkview proactively identifies faults 24/7 without the need for customer action of any kind.
- Faster Response and Resolution Times - Once a fault is detected, Parkview instantly self-creates a ticket for immediate repairs.
- Accurate Part Identification - Each generated ticket includes machine type, asset serial number, part number and fault description.
- Faster First-Time Fixes - More informed alerts result in better-prepared responses and a greater percentage of first-time fixes.
- Extremely Secure - We set up security features based on each customer’s individual security requirements, and we ensure that non-public data is never accessed or transmitted.
- Non-disruptive - Automated detection and ticket creation enables your IT staff to focus on other data centre priorities.
- Fully Supported - ParkView supports all storage, server and networking equipment and all OEM vendors currently supported by Servnet.
- Easy Implementation - ParkView is packaged as a value-added service for supported storage systems and includes a consultative implementation with your IT staff.
- Full Visibility - Customers will have both online and mobile access to data centre hardware status, events and inventories.
Minimum Requirements for Implementing Parkview:
Virtual Machine with 2*vCPU's, 2GB RAM & 2GB HDD
Please contact our maintenance team for further information, pricing, or to find out whether you meet the minimum requirements for implementation.