Delivers Affordable File and Block Storage for Small and Mid-sized IT Departments Offering All-Flash Performance and Cloud-Like Simplicity for Under $18,000
EMC Unity sets the new standards for midrange storage with a powerful combination of simplicity, modern design, affordable price point, and deployment flexibility – perfect for resource-constrained IT professionals in large or small companies. Unity is perfect for midsized deployments, Remote Office/Branch Office locations, and cost-sensitive mixed workload environments. It is designed for all-flash, delivers the best value, and is available in purpose-built (all flash or hybrid flash), converged deployment (through VCE), and as a software-defined virtual edition. With all-inclusive software, new differentiated features, internet-enabled management, and a modern design, Unity is where powerful meets simplicity.
- New EMC Unity family of simple, affordable storage systems deliver enterprise capabilities, all-flash performance and cloud-like simplicity for under $18,000
- Designed specifically for small, mid-sized and departmental enterprise IT deployments
- Available in all-flash array, hybrid array, software-defined and converged configurations
- Order-of-magnitude leaps in performance and simplicity over the current generation of competing data storage products
- Delivers a rich set of unified file and block storage services in a dense 2U footprint, unmatched by competing data storage offerings
- Xpect More programs offer lifecycle maintenance price protection
Since every business has its own unique storage challenges, Unity has been designed to offer greater flexibility and deployment options than competing data storage offerings. With the ability to scale up to 3 Petabytes (PB) and up to 300K IOPS, EMC Unity is the industry's first data storage solution for midsized IT to be available in all of the following unified configurations:
- Purpose-built: Unity is available as a purpose-built all-flash array, designed from the ground up for the flash data center. Additionally, Unity can be deployed in a hybrid configuration to meet individual business requirements
- Software-Defined: UnityVSA™ offers the advanced file and block storage and data management features of Unity to be easily deployed as a virtual appliance
- Converged: VCE ® Vblock™ and VxBlock™ System 350 configurations are orderable immediately
Designed for all flash, Unity provides some of the best flash economics in the industry, starting under $18,000. Additional inline data services will be added in the future to further lower effective $/GB cost. Unity also introduces a new level of affordability for customers deploying hybrid arrays, with prices starting under $10,000. Unity provides incredible unified storage density, with up to 80TB of all-flash storage in a dense, 2U array.
EMC believes that data protection should be an integral part of the design and deployment of every data storage environment. Unity offers tight integration with EMC Data Domain® and EMC Data Protection Suite™ to ensure that workloads are seamlessly protected.
All-flash Unity options also qualify for EMC's Xpect More™ program, offering lifetime maintenance price protection, flash endurance protection and three-year money-back warranty.
EMC Unity is available for purchase today. All-flash configurations start at under $18,000. Hybrid array configurations start at under $10,000.
Contact our solutions team today for further information or pricing.