PROTECT YOUR ORGANISATION
Cyber security is an extremely important area which should be covered by all businesses whether they are small businesses or large corporations. Having cyber security consultants and access to the tools required to protect your business is crucial. Without this vital information businesses are at risk and can be penetrated by various attack methods by other states, organisations or individuals also known as Hacktivists.
Plan & Implement
With our extensive knowledge of cyber security we can provide the assessing, planning and implementation of the tools required to protect your organisation against attackers.
- Malware - Software attacks such as Botnet Software (infect large number of internet-connected devices), Ransomware attack (malware demanding payment to gain access again), RATS (remote access trojans – gain control of targets device), Rootkits and bootkits, Spyware (gain information on users activity and harvest personal information, Viruses and Worms (malicious code installed onto devices)
- Backdoors – Allow remote access to computers
- Denial-of-Service (DOS) and Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks – Flooding the systems or servers causing systems and websites to become unresponsive and inaccessible. DDoS uses multiple devices to perform the attacks. One of the systems that uses multiple devices is known as a botnet.
- Phishing, Vishing and Smishing - Email, Calls and SMS Messaging attack
- Drive-by Downloads – installs malware when visiting a website
- Zero-day exploit – Software and Operating Systems Vulnerability attack
- Man-in-the-middle (MitM) – Often known as eavesdropping attacks. The attacker inserts themselves into a two-party transaction.
- Social Engineering - used to deceive and manipulate victims to obtain information
- SQL Injection – The attacker inserts Malicious code into a server that uses SQL.
- DNS Tunnelling – can be used to disguise outbound traffic as DNS, concealing data that is usually shared through an internet connection.
- And many more..
Types of vulnerabilities
- Unpatched Security Vulnerabilities
- Hidden Backdoor Programs
- Superuser or Admin Account Privileges
- Automated Running of Scripts without Malware/Virus Checks
- Unknown Security Bugs in Software or Programming Interfaces
- Phishing (Social Engineering) Attacks
- Your IoT Devices
- Missing Data Encryption
- Weak Passwords
How Servnet Can Help!
Within our team we have cyber security specialists that can provide consultancy and access to the tools required to overcome the potential risk and exposure your business has to the increasing cyber security threats. The aim of the Servnet Cyber Security is to ensure your assets, data and information is secure and protected from those seeking to harm organisations.